Silent Guard® Model 720 acoustic picture windows are designed to meet a wide range of sound control requirements, ensuring that you can deliver both the performance and value your clients demand.
Suited for a wide variety of residential and light commercial applications, Silent Guard® acoustic windows and doors are carefully designed and meticulously crafted to combine cutting edge sound suppression technologies with the strength and maintenance-free beauty of solid vinyl construction.
- 3-1/4″ Precision-mitered frames with fusion-welded corners provide the best possible resistance to air and water infiltration and enhance structural integrity.
- Available sash-set style creates consistent sightlines for use in conjunction with operable casement and awning windows.
- The sill features a concealed, weep/drainage system that carries water away from the window while reducing air and dust penetration.
- 7/8″ Warm-edge, insulated glass assembly improves thermal and acoustical performance and helps reduce condensation.
- Multi-chamber frame design add strength and stability and improves thermal efficiency and sound absorbency.
- Also available in a wide array of geometric and curved shapes to compliment a variety of tastes and architectural styles.