Silent Guard® acoustic windows and doors are carefully designed and meticulously crafted to combine cutting edge sound suppression technologies with the strength and maintenance-free beauty of solid vinyl construction.
1. Commercial Grade Construction
Careful design and heavy-duty construction qualify this window for use in a wide variety of light commercial and residential applications.
2. Double, Metal Reinforced Rails
Metal reinforced, interlocking meeting rails provide superior structural strength and security and contain a full length pile weatherstrip to reduce air and water infiltration.
3. Secure Cam-Lock with Keeper
A positive action cam-lock provides comforting security and keeps the sash unit tight and secure to help seal out the weather.
4. Integral Mounting Flange
The pre-punched, integral mounting flange targets proper fastener locations for quick, correct installation, and can be easily omitted for replacement applications.
5. Integral Finger Pull
Designed for easy operation, the integral finger pull allows easy open and close movement.
6. Warm-Edge Glass
1-1/8” warm-edge, insulated glass assembly improves thermal performance and helps reduce condensation.
7. Dual Weep Drainage System
The sill features a dual weep/drainage system that carries water away from the window while reducing air and dust penetration.
8. Fusion Welded Construction
Precision-mitered frames with fusion-welded corners provide the best possible resistance to air and water infiltration and enhance structural integrity.
9. Wheel and Axel Roller System
Dual brass wheel and axel roller assemblies provide durability and combine with an integral pull rail to ensure a smooth, easy sash operation.
10. Multi-Chamber Design
Multi-chamber vinyl profiles enhance structural strength, sound absorbency and improve year-round thermal performance.
- Multi-chamber vinyl profiles help improve thermal performance and structural integrity
- Warm-edge insulated glass enhances thermal performance and helps reduce condensation
- 1-1/8” thick insulated glass unit provides energy saving thermal efficiency
- High-profile nylon fin-seal weather stripping and interlocking sashes help block out wind and water
- Dual reinforced frame and sash meeting rails provide maximum strength and rigidity
- Precision mitered fusion welded corners provide extra structural strength and weather resistance
- Self-aligning tandem wheels glide on a removable stainless steel track for smooth easy sash operation
- Die-cast cam action lock and latch assembly is anchored to metal interlock reinforcements to provide durability and exceptional security
- Equal glass size in the frame and sash creates attractive symmetrical sight lines
- Nominal sizing allows builder to frame to call size. Custom sizing available for replacement applications.
- Pre-punched integral mounting flange targets proper fastener location for quick easy installation. Block frame available for replacement applications.
- Available in 2-lite (XO) and 3-Lite (XOX) configurations
- Low maintenance vinyl frames contain integral color throughout to provide a durable lasting beauty and are available in white almond or adobe finish