Silent Guard 7200 Series Acoustic Vinyl Picture Window
Silent Guard® 7200 Series acoustic vinyl picture windows are designed to meet a wide range of sound control requirements, ensuring that you can deliver both the performance and value your clients demand. Suited for a wide variety of residential and light commercial applications, Silent Guard acoustic windows and doors are carefully designed and meticulously crafted to combine cutting edge sound suppression technologies with the strength and maintenance-free beauty of solid vinyl construction.
Exterior paint options available.
3-Part Guide Specifications | Detailed Drawings | Performance Data | Warranty | Feature Sheet | Brochure
- 4-1/2″ Precision-mitered frames with fusion-welded corners provide the best possible resistance to air and water infiltration and enhance structural integrity.
- Unique beveled frame design, provides a stylish, hand-crafted exterior appearance.
- The sill features a concealed, dual weep/drainage system that carries water away from the window while reducing air and dust penetration.
- The interior, secondary sash accepts up to 1/4″ thick laminated glass for use when the highest noise levels are encountered.
- 1″ Warm-edge, insulated glass assembly in the primary frame improves thermal and acoustical performance and helps reduce condensation.
- Multi-chamber frame design add strength and stability and improves thermal efficiency and sound absorbency.
- Also available in a wide array of geometric and curved shapes to compliment a variety of tastes and architectural styles.
- Exterior paint options available.
Additionally, all Silent Guard acoustic windows and doors come standard with high-performance Low E glazing, making these windows some of the most energy efficient fenestration products available. And our national presence and superior distribution system enables us to deliver these cutting edge products anywhere you need them.